Designed for the safe lifting of brick packs, blocks and other building materials at height, whilst also providing safety for any potential collapsed loads during operation, which helps to eliminate any risk to the operators safety.
Approximate lead time: 2-3 days. If for any reason this product is currently out of stock one of our team will give you a call to discuss expected lead times.
DownloadsSpecification Sheet (PDF)
|Model||Width/Internal (mm)||Depth/Internal (mm)||Height/Internal (mm)||Drop Down Cage Height (mm)||Weight (kg)||Price||Qty|
|IPF-BOS-CAGE||1340||1140||1200||610||135||Call/Enquire for prices|
1. Open rear gate by removing both drop pins and position crane forks central to the cage and at maximum spread.
2. Position the pallet fork attachment into dedicated fork slot until fully engaged.
3. Close and lock gate ensuring that both safety pins are securely in place.
4. Attach pallet forks to lifting hook to commence lift.
5. The attachment is now ready to use with the assistance of banksman.
6. Once the load is positioned in its desired safe location, detach the lifting hook which allows the cage to be emptied safely.
7. Personnel can now empty the cage of produce by pulling back both shoot bolts on the front half drop gate.
8. Once emptied close front half drop gate and ensure shoot bolts are secure.
9. Lift Pallet forks & cage to be re-loaded
If cage needs to be left in place and Pallet forks Removed
10. Open rear gate by removing both drop pins
11. Slide out pallet forks from the dedicated fork slot
12. Close rear gate and secure in place with both drop pins
13. The cage and pallet forks are now ready to be used separately
1. The Pallet Fork Cage should be inspected weekly for general condition with particular attention paid to:
a. All weld points
b. Wear and distortion of frame
c. Any damage/worn components/Hinges/Shoot Bolts/Drop pins
2. All bolts must be checked for tightness.
3. Damage or failure must be reported and rectified immediately prior to re-use of the attachment.
4. General surface rusting especially in the critical areas should be treated with proprietary inhibitors, primers and paint on a regular basis.
5. This product is certified for six (6) months from the date of manufacture after which it is the customers responsibility to have the product re-tested at an approved testing facility or inspected and logged in a register by a competent person as advised by the HSE.
Health & Safety
1. The manager of the department or section where the attachment is to be used must be responsible for ensuring the operators are fully conversant with the attachment, its operation, maintenance and that safety pins are deployed correctly.
2. Ensure both the crane and attachments are capable of handling the intended load and its contents.
3. Ensure front gate is in locked position before carrying out any lift.
4. Operators must stay clear of the mechanism while in operation.
5. Do not shock load the attachment (s) under any circumstance.
6. Ensure that the gate pins are correctly inserted, retained and positioned prior to each and every use.
7. To be used in conjunction with safe working load of pallet forks minus the weight of cage.
8. In the event of failure during operation do not attempt rectification or re-operation while the attachment is off the ground. The attachment must be returned safely to floor level for inspection.
DO NOT OPERATE WITH EITHER GATE NOT LOCKED INTO SAFE POSITON
The Operator should ensure that the above product is used for the purpose that it has been
designed, tested and intended to do and no deviation to this occurs, if in doubt, consult your material handling provider or approved Attachment Supplier.
- Supplied flat pack for ease of storage & transportation
- Cage lifting centers at 635mm
- Hinged back gate opening for Pallet fork entry
- Hinged drop down front section for ease of manual unloading
- Painted in orange for safety