The Fork Mounted Sand Bag Carrier provides a simple and effective method of moving full or partially full sand bags / bulk bags / tonne bags around your site / yard. Due to its extended load centre the potential ripping of the bags on the foot of the mast is eliminated and the built-in fork pockets also provide convenience and efficiency.
Approximate lead time: Approx 2-3 days
DownloadsSpecification Sheet (PDF)
|Model||Capacity (kg)||Load centre (mm)||Max Fork (mm)||Fork Spread (mm)||Weight (kg)||Price||Qty|
|ISBC-1||1000||885||125 x 50||600||72||Call/Enquire for prices|
|ISBC-2||2000||885||126 x 50||600||72||Call/Enquire for prices|
- Position the forks to the correct distance apart to locate into fork pockets.
- Remove the heel pins from the attachment.
- Drive the forks into the fork pockets.
- Insert fork pocket heel pins directly behind the heel of the fork and attach safety lynch pin into hole provided.
- The attachment is now ready for use.
- The Bulk Bag Carrier should be inspected weekly for general condition with particular attention paid to:
A- All weld points
B- Wear and distortion of fork pockets and heel pin attachments
C- Any damaged/worn components
- Damage or failure must be reported and rectified immediately prior to re-use of the attachment.
- General surface rusting especially in the critical areas should be treated with proprietary inhibitors, primers and paint on a regular basis.
- This product is certified for six (6) months from the date of manufacture after which it is the customer’s responsibility to have the product re-tested at an approved testing facility or inspected and logged in a register by a competent person as advised by the HSE.
Health & Safety
- The manager of the department or section where the attachment is to be used must be responsible for ensuring the operators are fully conversant with the attachment, its operation, maintenance and that the heel pins are fitted.
- Ensure both the truck and attachments are capable of handling the intended load and its contents
- Ensure that the heel pins are correctly inserted, retained and positioned in relation to the heel of the fork prior to each and every use.
- Do not drive into the fork pockets without removing the heel pins.
- Ensure only vertical lifts are made and not angular lifts when using the attachment.
- Ensure an appropriate speed and direction is maintained to minimise the potential of a swinging load.
- Do not shock load the attachment under any circumstances.
- The safe working load must not be exceeded.
- Ensure that the mast remains in the vertical position at all times.
- Four smooth profile lifting lugs
- Zinc Plated Heel Pins for safe attachment to truck
- Painted bright orange for safety