Specifically designed to reduce damage to fragile finished loads from the fork back height when being loaded or unloaded via a forklift truck. The Load Buffer simply attaches to the face of the fork and is held in placed magnetically – Eliminates the time and money lost decanting damaged stock.
Approximate lead time: 2-3 days. If for any reason this product is currently out of stock one of our team will give you a call to discuss expected lead times.
DownloadsSpecification Sheet (PDF)
|Model||Maximum Fork Section (mm)||Overall Length (mm)||LLC (mm)||Weight (kg)||Price||Qty|
|ILPB-80/50||80 x 50||460||30||2 (Pair)||Call/Enquire for prices|
|ILPB-100/50||100 x 50||460||30||2 (Pair)||Call/Enquire for prices|
|ILPB-100/50-2||100 x 50||560||30||3 (Pair)||Call/Enquire for prices|
|ILPB-130/60||130 x 60||560||30||3 (Pair)||Call/Enquire for prices|
|ILPB-150/60||150 x 60||720||30||4 (Pair)||Call/Enquire for prices|
- Position forks to desired distance apart and at waist height.
- Ensure the fork surface is clean, dry, and free from foreign objects.
- Identify the magnetic side of the cover and place face down toward the forks upright (shank)
- Ensure the buffers are straight and test for correct adherence.
- The load protection buffers are now ready to use.
- Removal is the opposite of installation.
- The load protection buffers should be inspected before use for general condition with attention paid to:
A – Splits and tears in the rubber surface
B – Debris stuck to the magnetic surface
- Damage or failure must be reported.
- Load buffer may require re-positioning after usage, due to friction between buffer & protected load.
Health & Safety
- The manager of the department or section where the attachment is to be used must be responsible for ensuring the operators are fully conversant with the attachment, its operation, maintenance, and correct installation.
- While positioning the buffers, keep fingers free of the spaces between the fork surface and the buffers due to risk of crushing between the surfaces.
- Do not wear metal-based necklaces, bracelets etc, as they will be attracted to the magnetic field generated by the magnets on the underside of the load buffers.
- To minimise the trapping of fingers, It is recommended that suitable gloves are worn for the installation.
The operator should ensure that the above product is used for the purpose that us has been designed, tested, and intended to do and no deviation to this occurs. If in doubt, consult your fork truck dealer or approved attachment supplier.
- Magnetically attaches to the fork uprights
- Easily swapped between trucks on site
- 25mm thick encapsulated foam pad
- Painted bright orange for safety