Often seen as a winter product, the snow plough range are versatile, durable and have multiple uses. Primarily used to clear fresh fallen or compacted snow, they also offer a fantastic secondary use out of season for clearing yards and loose debris such as gravel.
Approximate lead time: 2-3 days. If for any reason this product is currently out of stock one of our team will give you a call to discuss expected lead times.
|Blade Width (mm)
|C of G (mm)
|Call/Enquire for prices
- Position the forks to the correct distance apart to locate into fork pockets.
- Drive forks fully into fork pockets.
- Tighten thumb screws ensuring that they are adequately tightened.
- The attachment is now ready for use.
- The Fork Mounted Snow Plough should be inspected weekly for general condition with particular attention paid to:
A – All weld points
B – Wear and distortion of fork pockets and thumb screws
C – Any damaged/worn components
- Damage or failure must be reported and rectified immediately prior to re-use of the attachment.
- General surface rusting especially in the critical areas should be treated with proprietary inhibitors, primers and paint on a regular basis.
- Regular inspection of the wear blade should be carried out prior to every use.
- After each use clean the plough down with water to remove any salt residue.
Health & Safety
- The manager of the department or section where the attachment is to be used must be responsible for ensuring the operators are fully conversant with the attachment, its operation, maintenance and that the thumb screws are fully tightened.
- Do not drive into the fork pockets without retracting the thumb screws.
- Do not shock load the attachment under any circumstances.
- Ensure that the area to be cleared is free of speed humps and/or raised kerbs etc so as to prevent damage to the Snow Plough Blade.
- Always Plough inline with the gradient of the road surface.
- Reversible blade to clear left or right hand
- Flexible & Durable Polyethylene blade for moving a range of debris
- Zinc plated twist screws for safe attachment to truck
- Maximum fork section 140 x 65 mm at 470 mm centres
- Galvanised Fixed Angle Body