The Auto-Lok Tipping Skip has been designed to reduce risk and increase efficiency during the emptying process. Simply drive your forks into the pockets and the automatic mechanism will lock itself to the forks of the Telehandler when elevated, this negates the Forklift Driver exiting the safety of his cab in both the lifting and emptying operation. Also includes the added benefit of 4-way pocket entry for ease of positioning on site.
Approximate lead time: Approx 2-3 days
DownloadsSpecification Sheet (PDF)
|Model||Capacity (kg)||Weight (kg)||C of G (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Nominal Capacity (m3)||Price||Qty|
|IATS-2D||2000||157||725||1600||1330||850||1-2||Call/Enquire for prices|
- Position the forks the correct distance apart to locate into fork pockets.
- Drive forks into the fork pockets until fully inserted.
- Elevate the skip clear of the ground to fully engage the Auto Lok Mechanism.
- Take the forklift skip to the intended area to be emptied.
- Via the Telehandler Controls tilt the Forklift Forks forward until the contents of the skip start to discharge.
- Once fully discharged return the Forklift Forks back to minimum of a horizontal position.
- Place the skip onto a solid surface to fully disengage the Auto Lok Mechanism and retract the Forklift Forks.
- The skip is now ready for use again.
- The Skip should be inspected weekly for general condition with particular attention paid to: A – All weld points, B – Wear & distortion of fork pockets and heel pin attachments, C – Any damaged components, D – Locks, latches and Springs (where applicable).
- Damage or failure must be reported and rectified immediately prior to re-use of skip.
- Ensure damper and mechanism are in full working order and free from debris.
- General surface rusting especially in the critical areas should be treated with proprietary inhibitors, primers and paint on a regular basis.
- This product is certified for six (6) months from the date of manufacture after which it is the customer’s responsibility to have the product re-tested at an approved testing facility or inspected and logged in a register by a competent person as advised by the HSE.
Health & Safety
- The manager of the department or section where the attachment is to be used must be responsible for ensuring the operators are fully conversant with the attachment, its operation and maintenance.
- Ensure both the truck and attachment are capable of handling the intended load and its contents.
- Personal must keep clear of the emptying process at all times.
- Do not shock load the skip under any circumstance.
- Do not transport the skip around site in the discharged position.
- In the event of failure during operation do not attempt rectification or re-operation while the skip is off the ground. The attachment must be returned safely to floor level for inspection.
- Do not empty the skip whilst the forks are in the side entry pockets as this could unbalance the fork truck.
- Automatic fork engagement locking
- Reinforced loading edge
- Double pressed returns on body side
- 4-way fork chassis
- Fully welded body to prevent leakage
- Mechanical locking mechanism
- Painted finish
- Differing colours for waste separation available
- Welded serial number plates