The Adjustable Fork Mounted Hook provides a quick and economical method of the lifting and positioning of unpalletised loads. Multiple lifting positions can be achieved by the correct positioning of the attachment along the fork blade.
Approximate lead time: Approx 2-3 days
DownloadsSpecification Sheet (PDF)
|Model||Capacity (kg)||Weight (kg)||C of G (mm)||Price||Qty|
|IAH-1.0.||1000||16||125||Call/Enquire for prices|
|IAH-1.5.||1500||18||125||Call/Enquire for prices|
|IAH-2.0.||2000||20||125||Call/Enquire for prices|
|IAH-2.5.||2500||21||125||Call/Enquire for prices|
|IAH-3.0.||3000||24||125||Call/Enquire for prices|
|IAH-4.0.||4000||26||125||Call/Enquire for prices|
|IAH-5.0.||5000||29||125||Call/Enquire for prices|
- Position the forks to the correct distance apart to locate into fork pockets.
- Drive forks into fork pockets ensuring thumb screws are suitably retracted.
- Locate attachment to required position along the blade of the fork.
- Tighten thumb screws at desired position ensuring that they are adequately tightened.
- The attachment is now ready for use.
- The Adjustable Fork Mounted Hook should be inspected weekly for general condition with particular attention paid to: A – All weld points, B – Wear and distortion of fork pockets and thumb screws, C – Any damaged/worn components, D – General condition of swivel hook, safety latch and shackle.
- Damage or failure must be reported and rectified immediately prior to re-use of the attachment.
- General surface rusting especially in the critical areas should be treated with proprietary inhibitors, primers and paint on a regular basis.
- This product is certified for six (6) months from the date of manufacture after which it is the customer’s responsibility to have the product re-tested at an approved testing facility or inspected and logged in a register by a competent person as advised by the HSE.
Health & Safety
- The manager of the department or section where the attachment is to be used must be responsible for ensuring the operators are fully conversant with the attachment, its operation, maintenance and that the thumb screws are fully tightened.
- Ensure both the truck and attachments are capable of handling the intended load and its contents.
- Ensure the shackle pin is adequately tightened before each use.
- Ensure the thumb screws are not tightened onto taper of blade.
- Do not drive into the fork pockets without retracting the thumb screws.
- Do not shock load the attachment under any circumstances.
- Always make sure only vertical lifts are made and not diagonal lifts when using the attachment.
- Ensure that the mast remains in the vertical position at all times.
- The safe working load must not be exceeded at its lifting point.
- Completely adjustable along the fork blade (except taper)
- Supplied complete with single swivel hook and bow shackle
- Maximum fork section 150 x 60 mm at 355 mm centres
- Zinc plated twist screws for safe attachment to truck
- Painted bright orange for safety