Fork Spacers provide a simple, but effective method of preventing the forks protruding beyond the pallet width / length. Without the spacers fitted the tips of the forks will protruded through the opposite side of the pallet and potentially lift/damage a pallet beyond
*Other sizes are available on request
What we need to know for a quotation:
- Parent fork width, length and desired fork spacer length
Approximate lead time: 2-3 days. If for any reason this product is currently out of stock one of our team will give you a call to discuss expected lead times.
|Model||Weight (kg)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Price||Qty|
|IPS-100/200||8||200||100 x 50||Call/Enquire for prices|
|IPS-125/200||10||200||125 x 50||Call/Enquire for prices|
|IPS-150/200||14||200||150 x 50||Call/Enquire for prices|
- Position forks to desired distance apart.
- Remove fork pocket heel pins from the fork spacer.
- Slide each fork spacer onto forks until they reach the heel of the fork.
- Insert the fork pocket heel pins directly behind the heel of the fork and attach safety lynch pin into the holes provided.
- The fork spacers are now ready for use.
- The fork spacers should be inspected weekly for general condition with particular attention paid to:
A – All weld points
B – Wear and distortion of spacer and heel pin attachments
- Damage or failure must be reported and rectified immediately prior to re-use.
- General surface rusting especially in the critical areas should be treated with proprietary inhibitors, primers and paint on a regular basis.
- This product is certified for six (6) months from the date of manufacture after which it is the customer’s responsibility to have the product inspected and logged in a register by a competent person as advised by the HSE.
Health & Safety
- The manager of the department or section where the attachment is to be used must be responsible for ensuring the operators are fully conversant with the attachment, its operation, maintenance and that the heel pins are fitted correctly.
- Ensure both the truck and attachments are capable of handling the intended load and its contents
- Ensure that the heel pins are correctly inserted, retained and positioned in relation to the heel of the fork prior to each and every use. If the pins are on chains ensure that they are not trapped under the wheels of the Forklift prior to lifting.
- Do not attach the fork spacer without removing the heel pins.
- Do not use the fork spacer to heavily impact the load, they are to be used a guide only.
- When not in use, ensure the fork spacers are stored safely and with the heel & lynch pins securely fitted.
The Operator should ensure that the above product is used for the purpose that it has been designed, and intended to do and no deviation to this occurs. If in doubt, consult your fork truck dealer or approved attachment supplier.
- Fully pressed profile with rounded corners
- Zinc plated heel pins for safe attachment to truck
- Painted orange for safety