The Boot Wash Station is an inexpensive and easy to install unit which helps to keep your site buildings clean and safe. Our innovative design has made it easier than ever to effectively clean site boots and footwear. The in-line version (IL) covers usage of up to 3 workers at a time whereas the back to back version (BTB) covers two men at a time. The BTB is advantageous when space is at a minimum.
*Image shown is model: IBWS-IL
Approximate lead time: 2-3 days. If for any reason this product is currently out of stock one of our team will give you a call to discuss expected lead times.
DownloadsSpecification Sheet (PDF)
|Model||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Length (mm)||Type||Price||Qty|
|IBWS-IL||710||1100||1460||3-man||Call/Enquire for prices|
|IBWS-BTB||710||1100||1460||2-man||Call/Enquire for prices|
The Boot Wash Station is installed by fitting the outer pipe to a water source. Clean boots and footwear by placing them on the grill (while wearing) and use the taps and brushes to clear away dirt. Waste water and dirt is collected below for disposal. Up to 3 workers can use the station at a time.
- Plumbing Waste System to sump to remove internal waste water.
- Lightweight robust plastic sub-frame.
- Water flow through each brush with individual isolator
- Heavy duty galvanized foot grid.
- Finished in bright orange and silver.
- Conjoining piece to extend to multiple boot washes.