Designed to keep construction site dust at bay with a quick and cost effective attachment which can be fitted to most IBC’s. The unit has been designed to distribute the water in front of the forklift / telehandler and also sideways to allow maximum coverage.
Approximate lead time: 2-3 days. If for any reason this product is currently out of stock one of our team will give you a call to discuss expected lead times.
DownloadsSpecification Sheet (PDF)
|Model||Overall Pipe Length (mm)||Pipe Diameter (mm)||Price||Qty|
|IDSK-1||130||15||Call/Enquire for prices|
- Unscrew existing IBC cap.
- Align dust suppression kit to existing thread on the IBC.
- Turn the dust suppression kit fixing cap clockwise until tight, to ensure the fitment is secure.
- Ensure both left & right pipe holes are facing downwards.
- The attachment is now ready for use.
- Drive to desired location with the stop tap closed.
- Release stop tap to allow water to flow through the pipes.
- Proceed to drive at a brisk walking pace or desired speed.
- Once the operation is complete, ensure stop tap is now closed.
Health & Safety
Health and Safety
- Ensure the IBC & dust suppression kit has not suffered a front impact, causing damage to the pipe work.
- Check the kit is securely fixed before operation is carried out.
Please note the fuller the IBC, the greater the water pressure will be therefore will result in a more effective output.
- Quick screw fixing directly onto the IBC
- Two water distribution pipes with pre-determined holes