Specifically designed for the safe loading and unloading of roll cages onto and from articulated vehicles.
Approximate lead time: Approx 2-3 days
DownloadsSpecification Sheet (PDF)
|Model||Capacity (kg)||Weight (kg)||C of G (mm)||Base Size (mm)||Price||Qty|
|LOADLIFTER||1000||250||790||1900-x-1500||Call/Enquire for prices|
- The product must be positioned on level ground.
- Position the forks to the correct distance apart to locate into fork pockets.
- Drive forks fully into fork pockets.
- Unlatch the safety chains and re-couple to keep bracket.
- Load the load lifter with 2 or 3 cages (dependent upon type of cage).
- Re-attach the safety chains.
- Lift the load lifter so that the two retaining brackets (Yellow in colour) fully engage with the forklift carriage.
- Apply required back tilt of the forklift mast.
- Proceed to the open lorry approaching square on and not angular.
- Lift the Load lifter above the lorry bed height and proceed forward into the lorry so that the side handrails are within the sides of the lorry.
- Realign forklift mast to the vertical position and lower onto the lorry bed ensuring that the retaining brackets are still engaged to the forklift carriage.
- Unlatch the safety chains and re-couple to keep bracket and remove the cages
- Once empty lift the Load lifter and reverse away for the next operation.
- The Load lifter should be inspected weekly for general condition with particular attention paid to: A – All weld points, B – Wear & distortion of fork pockets and retaining brackets, C – Safety Chains
- General surface rusting especially in critical areas should be treated with proprietary inhibitors, primers and paint on a regular basis.
- All hinges, latches and locks must be kept lightly greased (where applicable)
- Damage or failure must be reported or rectified immediately prior to re-use of the Load lifter.
Health & Safety
- The manager of the department or section where the attachment is to be used must be responsible for ensuring the operators are fully conversant with the attachment, its operation and maintenance
- The fork truck handbrake must be applied when elevating and lowering the Load lifter and when the forklift stationary always.
- Ensure that the retaining brackets are correctly inserted and positioned prior to each use and every use.
- Always make sure the Load lifter maximum load is not exceeded.
- The driver must ensure a slow, uniform pace is maintained, at ground level, whilst moving and positioning the Load lifter and keep clear of obstructions.
- Always drive with the Load lifter in its lowest possible position.
- Lowerable ladder for safe access for personnel
- Rubber buffered wings to limit entry into rear of vehicle
- Retention rope to minimize cage movement
- Maximum fork section 100 x 45 mm at 1000 mm centres
- Painted bright orange for safety
- Furniture or goods lifters can be manufactured to suit your own unique application