A simple and cost-effective solution to aid load protection whilst handling fragile or finished product. These forks sox are easily fitted by sliding on to the fork blade and securing with a Velcro strap around the heel of the fork. These protective sleeves will help contribute to the reduction of damage to the product when being handled by the forklift forks, which in turn will have a dramatic effect on cost saving due to damage.
What we need to know for a quotation
- Length, width & depth of current forks
Approximate lead time: 2-3 days. If for any reason this product is currently out of stock one of our team will give you a call to discuss expected lead times.
DownloadsSpecification Sheet (PDF)
|Model||Overall Length (mm)||Fork Section (mm)||Price||Qty|
|IRF2A100401000-FS||1000||100 x 40||Call/Enquire for prices|
|IRF2A100401200-FS||1200||100 x 40||Call/Enquire for prices|
|IRF3A100451000-FS||1200||100 x 45||Call/Enquire for prices|
|IRF4A159591200-FS||1200||150 x 60||Call/Enquire for prices|
- Available in range of other sizes
- Manufactured from durable polyester
- Reduces damage from the forklift forks to finished product
- Easy fitting and removal for when not in use
- Velcro strap heel retention