Like the Fork Mounted Jib, the extending version allows the movement of long and awkward loads from inaccessible locations with up to 9 different lifting positions and with the added benefit of two hooks and shackles so as to ‘cradle’ your load.
Approximate lead time: Approx 2-3 days
DownloadsSpecification Sheet (PDF)
|Model||Weight (kg)||C of G (mm)||LLC (mm)||Price||Qty|
|IEJ-1.0-OP||175||670-1010||n-a||Call/Enquire for prices||Add to quote|
|IEJ-1.5-OP||175||670-1010||n-a||Call/Enquire for prices||Add to quote|
|IEJ-2.0-OP||175||670-1010||n-a||Call/Enquire for prices||Add to quote|
|IEJ-3.0-OP||176||670-1010||n-a||Call/Enquire for prices||Add to quote|
|IEJ-4.0-OP||178||670-1010||n-a||Call/Enquire for prices||Add to quote|
- Position the forks to the correct distance apart to locate into fork pockets.
- Remove the heel pins from the attachment.
- Drive the forks into the fork pockets.
- Insert fork pocket heel pins directly behind the heel of the fork and attach safety lynch pin into hole provided.
- Position each swivel hook and shackle to the desired lifting point, ensuring that each shackle is adequately tightened.
- To extend or retract the extending boom remove the ‘T’ bar locating pin and pull/push on the handle located on the end of the boom until the hole in the extending boom aligns with the hole in the fixed beam and replace the ‘T’ bar pin.
- The attachment is now ready for use.
- The Fork Mounted Extending Jib should be inspected weekly for general condition with particular attention paid to: A – All weld points, B – Wear and distortion of fork pockets and heel pin attachments, C – Any damaged/worn components, D – General condition of swivel hook, safety latch and shackle, E – Alignment and condition of extending boom.
- Damage or failure must be reported and rectified immediately prior to re-use of the attachment.
- General surface rusting especially in the critical areas should be treated with proprietary inhibitors, primers and paint on a regular basis.
- This product is certified for six (6) months from the date of manufacture after which it is the customer’s responsibility to have the product re-tested at an approved testing facility or inspected and logged in a register by a competent person as advised by the HSE.
Health & Safety
- The manager of the department or section where the attachment is to be used must be responsible for ensuring the operators are fully conversant with the attachment, its operation, maintenance and that the heel pins are fitted correctly.
- Ensure both the truck and attachments are capable of handling the intended load and its contents.
- Ensure the shackle pins are adequately tightened before each use.
- Ensure that the heel pins are correctly insert, retained and positioned in relation to the heel of the fork prior to each use.
- Do not drive into the fork pockets without removing the heel pins.
- Ensure only vertical lifts are made and not angular lifts when using this attachment.
- Do not shock load the attachment under any circumstances.
- The Forklift Mast must be vertical at all times.
- The safe working load must not be exceeded at each lifting point.
- Multi hook positioning from 1000-3000 load centres
- Supplied complete with 2 No swivel hooks and bow shackles
- Maximum fork section 150 x 50 mm at 435 mm centres
- Zinc plated heel pins for safe attachment to truck
- Painted bright orange for safety