Specifically designed for the safe movement of sacks, Ballast or similar by hooping through all four welded lifting hooks. Due to its single lifting eye, the unit can be fitted to Overhead Crane, HIAB or Forklift via a swivel hook.
Approximate lead time: Approx 2-3 days
DownloadsSpecification Sheet (PDF)
|Model||Capacity (kg)||Weight (kg)||Lifting Points Crs (mm)||Price||Qty|
|HS-SBC-1000||1000||35||840-x-800||Call/Enquire for prices||Add to quote|
|HS-SBC-2000||2000||35||840-x-800||Call/Enquire for prices||Add to quote|
- Position the lifting hook over the central lifting point on the carrier.
- Attach the hook and lift vertically.
- Attach the lifting straps on the bag to the 4 safety latches.
- To release, push the safety latch and remove straps.
- The attachment is now ready for use.
- The Sand Bag Carrier should be inspected weekly for general condition with particular attention paid to: A – All weld points, B – Any damaged/worn components
- Damage or failure must be reported and rectified immediately prior to re-use of the attachment.
- General surface rusting especially in the critical areas should be treated with proprietary inhibitors, primers and paint on a regular basis.
- This product is certified for six (6) months from the date of manufacture after which it is the customer’s responsibility to have the product re-tested at an approved testing facility or inspected and logged in a register by a competent person as advised by the HSE.
Health & Safety
- The manager of the department or section where the attachment is to be used must be responsible for ensuring the operators are fully conversant with the attachment, its operation and maintenance.
- Ensure both the truck and attachments are capable of handling the intended load and its contents.
- The load must be spread equally over all 4 lifting points.
- Do not shock load the attachment under any circumstances.
- The safe working load must not be exceeded.
- 1000 kg lifting hooks on each arm
- Central lifting eye
- Painted bright orange for safety