Approximate lead time: Approx 2-3 days
DownloadsSpecification Sheet (PDF)
|Model||Capacity (kg)||Weight (kg)||C of G (mm)||LLC (mm)||No of Persons||Personal Access||Platform base size L x W x H (mm)||Price||Qty|
|GR-AP-1||250||141||330||N/A||2||Lift-up Bar||1500 x 950 x 2120||Call/Enquire for prices|
|GR-AP-2||250||155||330||N/A||2||Lift-up Bar||1800 x 950 x 2120||Call/Enquire for prices|
- The product must be positioned on level ground.
- Position the forks to the correct distance apart to locate into fork pockets.
- Remove fork pocket heel pins from access platform and drive forks into fork pockets.
- Insert fork pocket heel pins directly behind the heel of fork and attach safety lynch pin into hole provided.
- The attachment is now ready for use.
- The access platform should be inspected weekly for general condition with particular attention paid to:
A – All weld points
B – Wear & distortion of fork pockets and heel pin attachments.
C – Any damaged components
D – Lock & latches
- General surface rusting especially in critical areas should be treated with proprietary inhibitors, primers and paint on a regular basis.
- All hinges, latches and locks must be kept lightly greased.
- Damage or failure must be reported or rectified immediately prior to re-use of access platforms.
- This product is certified for six (6) months from the date of manufacture after which it is the customer’s responsibility to have the product re-tested at an approved testing facility or inspected and logged in a register by a competent person as advised by the HSE.
Health & Safety
- The manager of the department or section where the attachment is to be used must be responsible for ensuring the operators are fully conversant with the attachment, its operation, maintenance and that the heel pins are fitted correctly.
- The width of the platform must not exceed the outside width over the truck load wheels by more than 250mm either side.
- The fork truck handbrake must be applied when elevating and lowering the access platform and when in use at all times.
- Ensure that mast is kept in the vertical position.
- Ensure that the Heel Pins are correctly inserted, retained and positioned in relation to the heel of the fork prior to each use and every use.
- Always make sure the access platforms maximum load is not exceeded.
- The fork truck driver must remain seated and in control at all times whilst the access platform is in use.
- The driver must ensure a slow, uniform pace is maintained, at ground level, whilst moving and positioning the access platforms and keep clear of obstructions.
- It is recommended that a safety harness is used at all times and personnel attach themselves to the Platform via the harness loop provided.
- The access platform must not be re-positioned whilst in the elevated position.
- Keep hands and fingers clear of all moving parts so as to prevent trapping.
- Operation and use of this product is covered by the S.E. guidance note PM28 fourth edition ‘Working Platforms on Forklift Trucks”.
- Operation and use of variable reach truck (telehandler) is covered by publications from the Health and Safety Executive.
- Hinge back guard for ease of transportation and storage
- Safety harness attachment rings
- Self-draining non-slip floor
- Internal Handles
- Stilt pressings to elevate fork pockets
- Zinc plated heel pins for safe attachment to truck
- Maximum fork section 150 x 50 mm at 785 mm centres
- Painted bright orange for safety
- Safety harness