A hydraulically driven salt spreader/gritter for use with forklift trucks, with conveniently placed fork pockets which allow attachment to the lift tines in a safe and effective manner.
It is hydraulically driven from the forklift truck’s third service valve or side shift valve.
Fitted with the ‘POZI-FEED’ stainless steel double auger system which can spread all types of salt, wet or dry, brown or white, with a 0.20m³ hopper capacity to take approximately 250kg of salt.
Front mounted gives weight to the driving wheels.
|Model||Nominal Capacity (m3)||Capacity (kg)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Weight (kg)||C of G (mm)|
- Hydraulically driven stainless steel disc.
- Manually adjustable spread width valve from 1.3m to 9m dependent on material.
- Fluorescent markings on the side/front mounted black chevrons.
- Flat mesh top, complete with access hatch.
- Fork pockets with heel pins for safe mounting.
- Hydraulically powered from the forklift truck’s hydraulic.