Underslung Scoops are an ideal alternative to a loading shovel allowing your forklift to become a more universal asset. The design brings the load closer to the Forklift reducing the load center and in turn making the combined length of scoop and truck shorter, which is a benefit when working in tight spaces. Ideal for the movement or loading of loose materials such as sand, gravel, top soil.
Approximate lead time: Approx 2-3 days
DownloadsSpecification Sheet (PDF)
|Model||Capacity (kg)||Weight (kg)||C of G (mm)||Nominal Capacity (m3)||Bucket sizes L x W x H (mm)||Price||Qty|
|IUS-1||300||240||700-745||0-25||750-x-990-x-475||Call/Enquire for prices||Add to quote|
|IUS-2||600||265||740-785||0-5||1150-x-990-x-265||Call/Enquire for prices||Add to quote|
- Position the forks to the correct distance apart to locate into fork pockets.
- Remove the heel pin(s) from the attachment.
- Drive the forks into the fork pockets.
- Insert fork pocket heel pin(s) directly behind the heel of the fork and attach safety lynch pin into hole provided.
- The attachment is now ready for use.
- The Underslung Scoop should be inspected weekly for general condition with particular attention paid to: A – All weld points, B – Wear and distortion of quick release bottom hangers, C – Any damaged/worn components, D – Alignment of Scoop
- Damage or failure must be reported and rectified immediately prior to re-use of the attachment.
- General surface rusting especially in the critical areas should be treated with proprietary inhibitors, primers and paint on a regular basis.
- This product is certified for six (6) months from the date of manufacture after which it is the customer’s responsibility to have the product re-tested at an approved testing facility or inspected and logged in a register by a competent person as advised by the HSE.
Health & Safety
- The manager of the department or section where the attachment is to be used must be responsible for ensuring the operators are fully conversant with the attachment, its operation, maintenance and that the retaining pins are fitted.
- Ensure both the truck and attachments are capable of handling the intended load and its contents.
- Ensure the heel pins are securely fastened behind the forks before any movement is made.
- Ensure that the Scoop is fully inserted into the load before lifting commences.
- Do not tip load the attachment.
- Do not shock load the attachment under any circumstances.
- The safe working load must not be exceeded.
- Secondary locking mechanism to prevent accidental discharge
- Welded Wear Strip to front lip of Bucket
- Bucket release Handle on the both sides of the frame
- Maximum fork section 150 x 50 mm at 683 mm centres
- Floor Stand for ease of entry and exit of the fork pockets
- Zinc plated Heel Pins for safe attachment to truck
- Painted bright orange for safety
- Pull Chain c/w Chain Keep for High Level Discharge