As with the Carriage Mounted Pole the Fork Mounted Pole is capable of lifting a variety of coiled products, but is usually used in low volume / occasion usage environment with a mixed pallet / coiled product application.
Approximate lead time: Approx 2-3 days
DownloadsSpecification Sheet (PDF)
|Model||Capacity (kg)||Weight (kg)||C of G (mm)||LLC (mm)||Boom dia (mm)||Load centre (mm)||Effective Length (mm)||Price||Qty|
|IFB-1||500||210||790||950||70||2000||3000||Call/Enquire for prices|
|IFB-2||750||225||960||950||75||2000||3000||Call/Enquire for prices|
|IFB-3||750||240||1060||950||75||2500||3500||Call/Enquire for prices|
- Position the forks the correct distance apart to locate into fork pockets.
- Remove fork pocket heel pins from fork pockets.
- Drive forks into the fork pockets.
- Insert fork pocket heel pins directly behind heel of fork and attach safety lynch pin into hole provided.
- The attachment is now ready for use.
- The Fork Mounted Carpet Pole should be inspected weekly for general condition with particular attention paid to: A – All weld points, B – Wear and distortion of fork pockets and heel pin attachments, C – Any damaged components, D – Pole alignment
- Damage or failure must be reported or rectified immediately prior re-use of Fork Mounted Carpet Pole.
- General surface rusting especially in critical areas should be treated with proprietary inhibitors, primers and paint on a regular basis.
- This product is certified for six (6) months from the date of manufacture after which it is the customer’s responsibility to have the product re-tested at an approved testing facility or inspected and logged in a register by a competent person as advised by the HSE.
Health & Safety
- The manager of the department or section where the attachment is to be used must be responsible for ensuring the operators are fully conversant with the attachment, its operation, maintenance and that the heel pins are fitted correctly.
- Ensure both the truck and attachments are capable of handling the intended load and its contents.
- Do not drive into the fork pockets without removing the heel pins.
- Ensure that the heel pins are correctly inserted, retained and positioned in relation to the heel of the fork prior to each use.
- Ensure the attachment is level when entering the carpet core.
- Do not shock load the attachment under any circumstances.
- The safe working load must not be exceeded at its load centre.
- Always fully insert the effective length of the pole down the carpet core. Do not tip load.
- High tensile machined pole with tapered tip to ease location into coiled product
- Free standing for ease of fork location
- Smooth surface finish to protect the intended load to be lifted
- Zinc plated heel pins for safe attachment to truck
- Maximum fork section 125 x 50 mm at 230 centres
- Painted bright orange for safet