The Hydraulic Sweeper is a cost-effective addition to the versatility of your forklift. By simply driving the forks into the pockets and connecting to the forklift’s hydraulics, it sweeps the most arduous environments in a fraction of the time than conventional methods. The large debris container is opened either manually or hydraulically from within the safety of the Forklift Cab. Gravity feed water tank included with this model.
Approximate lead time: Approx 2-3 days
DownloadsSpecification Sheet (PDF)
|Model||Weight (kg)||Sweeping Width (mm)||Water Tank Capacity (litres)||Debris Collector Capacity (m3)||Price||Qty|
|IHSC-2||550||1500||250||1-0||Call/Enquire for prices||Add to quote|
|IHSC-2.5||675||1800||250||1-0||Call/Enquire for prices||Add to quote|
|IHSC-3||800||2130||250||1-0||Call/Enquire for prices||Add to quote|
- Align forks with fork mounting boxes.
- Enter attachment until fully engaged and secure with provided retention pins.
- Raise forks to mid float position.
- Switch off prime mover – take out of gear and engage handbrake.
- Attach hydraulic supply ensuring the connections are clean.
- Before operating, ensure all by-standers are clear of the machine.
- The attachment is now ready for use.
- Refer to operation manual for full details before commencing use.
- The should be inspected weekly for general condition with attention paid to: A – All weld points, B – Wear & distortion of thumb screws, C – Any damaged components, D – Lock & latches, E – Pivot points
- All bolts must be checked for tightness.
- Damage or failure must be reported and rectified immediately prior to re-use of Sweeper.
- General surface rusting especially in the critical areas should be treated with proprietary inhibitors, primers and paint on a regular basis.
- This product is certified for six (6) months from the date of manufacture after which it is the customer’s responsibility to have the product re-tested at an approved testing facility or inspected and logged in a register by a competent person as advised by the HSE.
Health & Safety
- The manager of the department or section where the attachment is to be used must be responsible for ensuring the operators are fully conversant with the attachment, its operation & maintenance.
- Ensure both the crane and attachment can handle the intended load and its contents.
- Operators must keep clear of the mechanism whilst in operation.
- Do not shock load the attachment under any circumstance.
- In the event of failure during operation do not attempt rectification or re-operation while the attachment is off the ground. The attachment must be returned safely to floor level for inspection.
- Never drive at the product at an excessive speed as this may result in injury to the driver and/or damage to the attachment and Fork Lift Truck.
- Keep hands away from all moving parts.
- Hydraulic drive supplied with hoses
- Gravity Water System (180Ltr Polypropylene tank)
- 1500mm, 1800mm or 2130mm Brush width
- Fully floating and easily adjusted main brush
- Free float design for optimum sweep
- Heavy-duty poly ultra-brush 560mm diameter
- Hydraulic Requirement 40-60 LPM @ 200 BAR
- Fork Pockets
- Pressure Water System (250Ltr Polypropylene tank)
- Kerb Brush
- Petrol or Diesel Engine