Designed to safely hold, move and dispose of materials on building sites & yards. The Site Skip has quality and durability built in to withstand even the harshest of site conditions. Stocked for immediate delivery in a range of colours to support your waste separation policy.
Approximate lead time: Approx 2-3 days
DownloadsSpecification Sheet (PDF)
|Model||Capacity (kg)||Weight (kg)||C of G (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Nominal Capacity (m3)||Price||Qty|
|ISS-2E||2000||211||620||1600||1300||830||1-2||Call/Enquire for prices||Add to quote|
- Position the forks the correct distance apart to locate into fork pockets.
- Drive forks into the fork pockets.
- If provided, attach optional retention chain to suitable position on carriage
- To release the skip and empty the contents, release the safety lock and pull release lever
- Once emptying is complete pull the skip back so as to re-latch on to the hook
- Replace the safety lock mechanism.
- The skip is now ready for use again.
- The Skip should be inspected weekly for general condition with particular attention paid to: A – All weld points, B – Wear & distortion of fork pockets and heel pin attachments, C – Any damaged components, D – Lock & latches, E – Rockers, roller guides and Automatic Mechanism (when applicable).
- All bolts must be checked for tightness.
- The pivot bars, latches and locks must be kept greased.
- The spring should be oiled.
- Damage or failure must be reported and rectified immediately prior to re-use of skip.
- General surface rusting especially in the critical areas should be treated with proprietary inhibitors, primers and paint on a regular basis.
- This product is certified for six (6) months from the date of manufacture after which it is the customer’s responsibility to have the product re-tested at an approved testing facility or inspected and logged in a register by a competent person as advised by the HSE.
Health & Safety
- The manager of the department or section where the attachment is to be used must be responsible for ensuring the operators are fully conversant with the attachment, its operation, maintenance and procedures.
- Ensure both the truck and attachment are capable of handling the intended load and its contents.
- Operators must keep clear of the mechanism whilst in operation.
- Ensure that the optional safety chain is correctly fastened.
- Ensure the safety lock mechanism is engaged until the emptying operation is required and disengaged when emptying operation is required.
- Do not shock load the skip under any circumstance.
- In the event of failure during operation do not attempt rectification or re-operation while the skip is off the ground. The attachment must be returned safely to floor level for inspection.
- Double pressed returns on body side
- Reinforced leading edges
- Secondary Locking Catch to prevent accidental discharge
- Fully Welded Body to prevent leakage
- Floor skids to underside of pockets
- Manual Handle discharge
- Maximum fork section 125 x 50 at 683 centres
- Facility for chain retention
- Painted bright orange for safety
- Crane Lifting Lugs
- Laser cut brand or logos
- Retention chain