As with the Carriage Mounted Pole the Fork Mounted Pole is capable of lifting a variety of coiled products, but is usually used in low volume / occasion usage environment with a mixed pallet / coiled product application.
Approximate lead time: Approx 2-3 days
DownloadsSpecification Sheet (PDF)
|Model||Capacity (kg)||Weight (kg)||C of G (mm)||LLC (mm)||Boom dia (mm)||Load centre (mm)||Effective Length (mm)||Price||Qty|
|IFIB-1||500||210||790||950||70||2000||3000||Call/Enquire for prices||Add to quote|
|IFIB-2||750||225||960||950||75||2000||3000||Call/Enquire for prices||Add to quote|
|IFIB-3||750||240||1060||950||75||2500||3500||Call/Enquire for prices||Add to quote|
- Position the forks to the correct distance apart to locate into fork pockets.
- Drive forks into fork pockets ensuring thumb screws are suitably retracted.
- Tighten thumb screws ensuring that they are adequately tightened.
- The attachment is now ready for use.
- The Fork Mounted Boom should be inspected weekly for general condition with particular attention paid to: A – All weld points, B – Any damaged/worn components, C – Alignment of Boom
- Damage or failure must be reported and rectified immediately prior to re-use of the attachment.
- General surface rusting especially in the critical areas should be treated with proprietary inhibitors, primers and paint on a regular basis.
- This product is certified for six (6) months from the date of manufacture after which it is the customer’s responsibility to have the product re-tested at an approved testing facility or inspected and logged in a register by a competent person as advised by the HSE.
Health & Safety
- The manager of the department or section where the attachment is to be used must be responsible for ensuring the operators are fully conversant with the attachment, its operation, maintenance and that the retaining pins are fitted.
- Ensure both the truck and attachments are capable of handling the intended load and its contents.
- Ensure the thumbscrews are securely fastened behind the forks before any movement is made.
- Ensure that the Boom is fully inserted into the load before lifting commences.
- Do not tip load the attachment.
- Do not shock load the attachment under any circumstances.
- The safe working load must not be exceeded.
- High tensile machined pole with tapered tip to ease location into coiled product
- Free standing for ease of fork location
- Smooth surface finish to protect the intended load to be lifted
- Zinc plated heel pins for safe attachment to truck
- Maximum fork section 125 x 50 mm at 230 centres
- Painted bright orange for safety
- Additional thumbscrew retention (as per image)