Suitable for a variety of applications when the lifting and repositioning of a coiled product is required such as fabric, carpets, paper rolls, linings. Fitted directly onto the carriage of the forklift, thus maintaining the truck’s optimum lifting capacity.
Approximate lead time: Approx 2-3 days
DownloadsSpecification Sheet (PDF)
|Model||Capacity (kg)||Weight (kg)||C of G (mm)||Length (mm)||LLC (mm)||ITA / FEM Class||Boom dia (mm)||Load centre (mm)||Price||Qty|
|ICP-1||500||138||635||3000||90||2a||70||2000||Call/Enquire for prices||Add to quote|
|ICP-2||600||150||650||3000||90||2a||75||2000||Call/Enquire for prices||Add to quote|
|ICP-3||600||170||595||3000||110||3a||75||2000||Call/Enquire for prices||Add to quote|
|ICP-4||500||tba||tba||3900||tba||2b||70||2500||Call/Enquire for prices||Add to quote|
|ICP-5||500||125||520||2000||90||2a||70||1000||Call/Enquire for prices||Add to quote|
|ICP-6||500||135||400||1600||90||2a||70||800||Call/Enquire for prices||Add to quote|
|ICP-7||500||210||1045||3700||110||2a||70||2500||Call/Enquire for prices||Add to quote|
|ICP-8||500||tba||tba||1600||tba||2a||75||800||Call/Enquire for prices||Add to quote|
|ICP-9||600||224||1110||3700||110||2a||75||2500||Call/Enquire for prices||Add to quote|
- Remove existing forks from fork carriage.
- Position Carpet Pole so as the attachment is parallel to the finish floor level.
- Remove the quick release bottom hangers by pulling out the safety ‘R’ clip and retracting retaining pin.
- Position the forklift behind the Carpet Pole back plate and centralise the forklift carriage with the back plate.
- Drive towards the back plate with the mast tilted forward and hook the top carriage rail under the top hangers of the back plate, ensuring that the location peg on the back plate locates into the central castellation of the forklift carriage.
- Whilst raising the forklift carriage tilt mast back to the vertical position until the attachment is clear of the finish floor level.
- Reposition the quick release bottom hangers ensuring the safety ‘R’ clip is correctly inserted.
- The attachment is now ready for use.
- The Carriage Mounted Carpet Pole should be inspected weekly for general condition with particular attention paid to: A – All weld points, B – Wear and distortion of quick release bottom hangers, C – Any damaged/worn components, D – Alignment of Pole
- Damage or failure must be reported and rectified immediately prior to re-use of the attachment.
- General surface rusting especially in the critical areas should be treated with proprietary inhibitors, primers and paint on a regular basis.
- This product is certified for six (6) months from the date of manufacture after which it is the customer’s responsibility to have the product re-tested at an approved testing facility or inspected and logged in a register by a competent person as advised by the HSE.
Health & Safety
- The manager of the department or section where the attachment is to be used must be responsible for ensuring the operators are fully conversant with the attachment, its operation, maintenance and that the retaining pins are fitted.
- Ensure both the truck and attachments are capable of handling the intended load and its contents.
- Do not attempt to attach the Carpet Pole to the forklift carriage without firstly removing the quick release bottom hangers.
- Ensure that the Carpet Pole is fully inserted into the load before lifting commences.
- Do not tip load the attachment.
6. Do not shock load the attachment under any circumstances.
- The safe working load must not be exceeded.
- High tensile machined pole with tapered tip to ease location into coiled product
- Smooth surface finish to protect the intended load to be lifted
- Quick release bottom hangers supplied as standard
- Painted bright orange for safety