Business Development Manager Position
It’s an exciting time for us here at Invicta Forks and Attachments.
Our business continues to grow and a record sales year has created an opportunity for an enthusiastic and target driven individual to join our expanding team.
We’re looking for an experienced Business Development Manager
We have a results-driven, positive approach here at Invicta, not to mention a winning team-focused work ethic. Our company ethos is ‘People’, ‘Integrity’ and ‘Commitment’ and we’re looking for a likeminded individual to join the team!
Do you have sales experience? Are you looking for something new?
This opportunity will suit you if you’re excited by a new challenge and would like to join an ever-changing industry with plenty of opportunities for development.
Responsibilities of the Business Development Manager
The BDM will be responsible for promoting our brand and selling our portfolio of products and services to a range of businesses.
The successful candidate must be target driven, self-motivated and well-presented. They will have a minimum of 2 years’ sales experience, with a proven track record of achieving KPIs in a sales environment.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Develop the existing customer base to generate additional revenue (you will have an allocated account base)
- Identify new areas for growth and develop business within these markets
- Ensure you take ownership of personal performance against agreed targets
- Look at and analyse market trends to identify opportunities for additional product sales
- Use the systems (CRM) to their full potential to maximise efficiency within the role
- Manage and influence existing customers, with the objective of increasing margin sold within a defined customer base
- A high volume of canvassing calls to generate, qualify and develop existing and new customer accounts
- Achieve agreed targets for margin growth within both new and existing customer bases
- Work with the Sales Director to develop a customer contact strategy in line with company objectives
- Qualify and develop prospects/customers using a range of data sources including internal databases and CRM system
- Identify future opportunities and establish lost business reasons
- Report on a daily, weekly and monthly basis the results of telephone calling activities as determined by the Sales Director
Previous industry experience is not required however we’re looking for someone with at least 2 years’ internal B2B sales experience. You will be given the support, training and leadership required to ensure success and satisfaction within the role.
Please apply by sending your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. If you have any specific questions about the role, simply give us a call on 0113 277 1222.