An underslung scoop is are an ideal alternative to a loading shovel, allowing your forklift to become a more universal asset.
The design brings the load closer to the forklift, reducing the load centre and in turn making the combined length of the scoop and truck shorter.
Ideal for the movement or loading of loose materials, such as sand, gravel and top soil, this short scoop is particularly useful when working in tight spaces.
- Secondary locking mechanism to prevent accidental discharge
- Welded wear strip to front lip of the underslung scoop bucket
- Bucket release handle on both sides of the frame
- Max fork section: 150x50mm at 683mm centres
- Zinc plated heel pins for safe attachment
- Painted bright orange for safety
|Model||Capacity||Volume||Bucket Sizes (LxWxH)||Weight (Kg)||C of G (mm)||LLC(kg)|
|IUS-1||0.25 cubic metres||300Kgs||750x990x475||240||700-745||N/A|
|IUS-2||0.5 cubic metres||600Kgs||1150x990x725||265||700-785||N/A|
- Pull chain c/w chain keep for high level discharge