Serrated Teeth Clamping Plates
- Application: Waste recycling centre for waste paper bales
- Mechanical clamping sleeves that side onto the forks. To ensure safe fitment heel pins are inserted around the heel of the fork.
- Utilises existing hydraulic forks and turns it into a hydraulic clamp – two attachments in one with a little extra investment and not having the down time or expenses of swapping hydraulic attachments on the same truck, or having to have a second truck idle on site.
- Serrated faces on both contact faces “dig” into the bale to provide safe lifting and handling.
- Due to the nature of the design the clamp sleeves require safe storage. Invicta manufactured a bespoke stand so that the clamps remained vertical, allowing the operator to simply drove in and out of the pockets, inserting or removing the heel pin each time.
- Fitted to Bolzoni Auramo fork clamp